Monday, September 26, 2011

Back at it in time for 6 months!

So I guess that was a pretty short blogging hiatus. But, honestly, I'm feeling so much better than I expected I would be.

I had a great weekend. With a great Friday night and too much great drinking with the greatest friends.
My roomies, who after everything, are always here for me. And I for them.
Followed by a great night in, a great cry, and a great movie night with this guy.
My best-friend-soulmate, Johnny.
And then, an amazing visit from the best parents a girl could ask for who made the 3 hour drive both ways in one day because their daughter was going through something tough and they wanted to be with her.



This weekend has shown me just how lucky I am to have so many people who are here to support me and help me get through this break up. I know it will all be ok in the end, even if it takes a while for me to feel like things are back to normal again. Truthfully, it's the smallest things that feel weird. Things we did together, and places we went. But I'm strong, and I can do it on my own. Thankfully, I am so busy all the time, that I literally do not have the time or energy to dwell on this. Keeping going is keeping me going.

Thank you to all of you who have been here for me in the past few days, even if none of you read this.

*******
Now... on to some lighter and more exciting news:


Today is my 6 MONTHS VEGAN ANNIVERSARY!!!!
I can't believe that it has already been 6 months since I got back from my travel abroad in Spain and decided to make the change to an entirely plant-based diet. I still feel amazing! And I look forward to making it to a year!

Happy 6 months, to me!
Celebrated with a completely vegan cartoon cake, of course!


1 comment: